Join AAGTS and enjoy the benefits!
Your support of AAGTS is critical in furthering the education of gifted students in New Mexico. Your participation sends a message that gifted education is important to you and you are willing to advocate for our children. Help us help you.
Membership benefits include:
- Information about local events, clubs, conferences and opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and network with other parents and educators struggling with the same parenting and educational issues
- Assistance in advocating for your gifted children or students;
- The opportunity to learn from nationally recognized speakers at the annual fall AAGTS conference regarding current research and trends in gifted education (members receive a discount)
- Quarterly membership meetings on topics of current interest to parents and educators of gifted students;
- Monitoring and advocacy of topics and actions relevant to gifted education polices and funding
- The opportunity to have an impact on improving educational opportunities for all gifted students through AAGTS’ local, state, and national advocacy efforts
- Updates on legislative agendas related to gifted students, programs and funding
- Help in learning how you can be an effective advocate for your child or student.